[Artemisia] OT - Where are My Peasants?

Brian Johnson brynjolfr.ulfhedthinn at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 12 23:28:41 CDT 2008

ROFL!  I think we were the peasants that we wished for and our children will replace us when the time comes.  Growing up in a children's home with 60 kids that was a working 588 acre farm (though most of the acreage was rented out to a local farmer for growing corn) we still had our chores around the black angus beef cattle, hogs, sheep, goats, dogs, rabbits and the little bit of area that we grew veggies for our own consumption.  Nothing like sitting down to a Thanksgiving dinner and having mostly food that we had grown with our own hands.  Also, nothing like learning how to drive on a tractor... and then getting into a car with power steering and power brakes for the first time and smashing down on the brake and nearly putting a car-load of people through the windshield.

Brynki

Allen Hall <earlalan at srv.net> wrote: > --Maire "why yes, I AM a farm girl from Montana" NiNuanain

Moving pipe is one of the miseries of the universe!  Especially in spuds
when the vines are long or in grain when it's tall.

During some of the urbanite moving, many of us have wondered where our
peasants are?  This is much to much work for nobles such as ourselves......

Alan