[Artemisia] Uprising Weather

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 00:04:15 CDT 2008

Oh ... we had sufficient fluffy frozen water in Otherhill to drop a foot of it on the Wind River Mountains (technically Otherhills northern reaches), where the Rainbow Family of Living Light have taked up residence until after the 4th of July.  Rumor has it that several of them went to the Lander clinic with Hypothermia.  It seems they were unprepared for wintery conditions in June.   They seemed completely unaware of Wyoming weather.

Cheers

Malkin
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.