[Artemisia] Uprising Weather

Jacquie Ziegler shauna at bresnan.net
Fri Jun 13 09:22:50 CDT 2008

S CLEMENGER wrote:
> Nice try, Conchobhar....It sn*wed here in BSK several times this past week.
> Just proof of how tough and how...uhm...."unusual" Artemisians and their
> weather can be....
> --Maire

And, of course, the fact that yesterday it was a blizzard in Silver Keep
doesn't make anybody up here feel safe! :-) Bronzehelm has had mostly
rain and wind, but around us has been getting 'interesting' weather for
the past three to four weeks.

Current forecast for our area is that it will be clearing up today and
getting really close to average temps and precip - read hotter and drier
- for the next  6 to 10 days.

I can only hope that the same holds true for Southern Idaho.

Shauna