[Artemisia] Uprising--do I need to pack the WeedWhacker?

Kelly Campbell ratslayer at spro.net
Fri Jun 13 10:36:44 CDT 2008

But the smell of the trees is wonderful and it lingers with you for a long
time.  I sold Christmas trees at Home Depot for a couple of years in a
row.  I had the time of my life hanging outside in the freezing cold,
trimming the trees and wrapping them for people.  It was a somewhat labor
intensive job but the smiles on peoples faces was awesome.  I think I had
only one asshole customer.  I still on occasion find a stray needle in my
coat or hat and it always bring a warm fuzzy feeling.

Kelwin