[Artemisia] Current discussions

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Fri Jun 13 11:02:48 CDT 2008

If we are going to have an off-topic discussion on the worst
agricultural jobs, the least you all could do is weed your posts of
all of the unnecessary bits, out of courtesy to the rest of us. It's
got to be a lot easier than hauling pipe or shaping trees with a
machete, after all.

--
Ron/yumitori

"Suddenly I realized the power I held. The power to rule. To make the
world grovel at my feet."
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

Geocaching - the most fun you can have with 12 billion dollars worth
of military hardware (without getting to blow anything up).
http://www.geocaching.com/