[Artemisia] Uprising Ball

Valerie Scarbrough vscarbrough at hotmail.com
Fri Jun 13 21:18:31 CDT 2008

snip...    >Oh and did I mention I have a Bard in the Box with an iPod connection for doing the dances for the Grand Ball? Just in case any of our fabulous Musicians from around the Kingdom feel this is an equal travesty to the dances I know.

I would love it if we could do live music for the ball/s but don't know who else will be there, instruments in hand to help out.
I'm sure we'll have more dancers than a lone recorder player could handle.

What other musicians will be on site and can play for the ball?
It would be a shame to resort to the "bard in the box" at Uprising.

Bethany