[Artemisia] Uprising Weather

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Sat Jun 14 10:23:59 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 13, 2008 at 4:24 PM, SCOTT BALES <highlanderzane at msn.com> wrote:
> how would one adjust the settings of the lists to give me a digest form of the list instead of 37 emails in my inbox, it's great being informed but all those email add up =)

This is at the bottom of every message (and one reason you need to
trim your posts so it doesn't get quoted 47 times) -

Click on the link to the list's page and follow the instructions. Let
me know if you have any trouble.

--
Ron/yumitori

"Suddenly I realized the power I held. The power to rule. To make the
world grovel at my feet."
http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/

Geocaching - the most fun you can have with 12 billion dollars worth
of military hardware (without getting to blow anything up).
http://www.geocaching.com/