[Artemisia] transportation to Uprising

Robyn Thulin ladysybyll at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 13:48:08 CDT 2008

Greetings all,

My Lord Solomel cannot get off to go to Uprising until Wed. at 8 p.m.  The rest of my household will be going up early morning.  He does not want to drive up alone after work.  Is anyone going up late on Wed from Salt Lake area that can either give him a ride or ride with him?  I will be taking all his stuff so it will just be his large beautiful self.  He does want to be there by Thursday morning so he doesn't miss a minute of the fighting.  Thank you in advance for all you do!

YIS
Lady Sybyll deWarrene