[Artemisia] Classes at Uprising

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Sun Jun 15 19:50:38 CDT 2008

Good day to the list.
I have the unfortunate duty of telling everyone don't send any more offers to teach. The classes are set for this Uprising, and were haven't started on next years yet. There were a couple of announcements that the cut off date was June 1st. If you would like to teach in your encampment, or at your merchant tent, that would be great. Our class schedule is full. I would like to thank all the teachers who volunteered. It's going to be a great teaching/learning experience for all who attend.

Next item on my agenda. I'm very interested in starting a gardener/herbalist group. I would like to hear from anybody interested. I will be at the gardeners/herbalist round table at Uprising.
You can also email me at fishbrat  at  yahoo . com.

Lady Mairsile Kendrick
Barony of 1000 Eyes
MOAS