[Artemisia] 1000 A.D. podcast

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 11:55:56 CDT 2008

In case anyone's interested, Bob Packett of the History According To Bob
podcast is marking his 1000th episode with a multi-part series on the year
1000 A.D.  He's basically doing an overview of what the entire world was
like in that year.  I thought it might be of interest to the list.  You can
find it at http://historyaccordingtobob.com .  Part 4 just came out today
and parts 1-3 are in the archives. (Note: they disappear from the free
archives after a couple of weeks so you might want to download them now if
you can't listen to them till later.)

I love History According To Bob.  He usually does several podcast series at
once, putting out one episode a week in each series.  I've been following
his series on the Franks and my kids are loving his series on the events
leading up to the Civil War.

Obrigada,
Lianor

--