[Artemisia] Classes at Uprising

Rebecca Mikkelsen mikkelsen_rebecca at hotmail.com
Mon Jun 16 15:58:22 CDT 2008

Lady Mairsile Kendrick wrote:

> I have the unfortunate duty of telling everyone don't send any more offers to teach. The classes are set for this Uprising, and were haven't started on next years yet. There were a couple of announcements that the cut>off date was June 1st. If you would like to teach in your encampment, or at your merchant tent, that would be great. Our class schedule is full. I would like to thank all the teachers who volunteered. It's going to be a>great teaching/learning experience for all who attend.

If you want to teach in your encampment, etc., and want your classes recorded with the University of Artemisia, the following rules must be followed (as described in the Artemisian Arts and Sciences Handbook):

*At least 50% of class content must be related to historical information from period or SCA sources.

*Student, teacher and class information must be submitted on an official registration form (which can be found here http://www.moas.artemisia.sca.org/handbook/UARegistrationFormR.doc)

*Forms must be legible and filled out completely.

*The registration form(s) must be given to the Arts and Sciences Class Steward, which is Viscountess Lynn.

If you have any questions about the University of Artemisia, please contact Baron Braden or me.

Baroness Rebecca, OL, OP, University Registrar