[Artemisia] Conquest of the Wastelands

Caointiarn caointiarn1 at bresnan.net
Mon Jun 16 18:10:14 CDT 2008

Bronzehelm's Conquest of the Wasteland

Enjoy the hospitality of the Shire of Bronzehelm at Conquest of the
Wasteland 2008.
This year our event is being held at Zoo Montana.  On site this weekend will
also be held the First Annual Yellowstone Highland Games
(http://www.yellowstonehighlandgames.us).

Activities include hard-suit, rapier scenarios and tournament opportunities,
archery, classes and demonstrations in many fields of interest, fun for all
ages!  In addition to our fighting scenarios, classes and games, we are also
invited to participate in the Highland Games.  Since the games will be open
to the public, everyone is encouraged to bring in items to share for display
as we will have information booths set up.  This is our chance to show off!

Performers, Bards, Teachers and Merchants are all invited to share their
talents and merchandise! Please contact the Autocrat to make arrangements.

Site opens at 3pm Friday, June 27th, and closes at noon Sunday, June 29th
2008.

Directions: Heading on I-90 to Billings, Montana, take exit #443/Zoo Drive
and go .4 miles then take a left onto Zoo Drive and go .8 miles and take a
left onto South Shiloh Road then take a right at 2100 S Shiloh Road into the
parking lot of Zoo Montana.

This site is discreetly damp and no pets are allowed.

Site Fees:
Adult Campers $10.00,   4-17 year olds $8.00,   3 and under guests of the
Shire.
Day trip fees: Adult $8,   4-17 year olds $5.00,   3 and under guests of the
Shire.
$3.00 non-member fee applies to all adults. .
Checks made out to Shire of Bronzehelm, SCA Inc, please.

For any questions or if you would like to volunteer to teach a class or do a
demo, please contact the Autocrat,  Lady Elisabetha Hams at
hijinx64 at yahoo.com or call me at 406-697-1687.