[Artemisia] Uprising Rose & Butterfly Tourney

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 16 22:13:07 CDT 2008

Just quick FYI to everyone, especially those that may be travelling
from out of Kingdom and those whose sponsors will not be at Uprising.

I am leaving for site set-up in the morning, and will not have access
to email after I walk out the door.  So, if anyone is planning on
emailing a letter of sponsorship ... it needs to be before 9 AM
(Mountain Time), after that time, I won't get it.  So, anyone needing
a letter that I have not already received, to play it safe, a printout
of the letter from your sponsor might make or break entry.

Don Conchobhar

And now we return you to your regularly scheduled silence.