[Artemisia] Pennsic Largesse

yumitori yumitori at gmail.com
Tue Jun 17 10:47:24 CDT 2008

Posting for HE Sheelaegh -

---

Greetings One and All from the Royal Privy Secretary,

Anyone wishing to donate largesse to Their Royal Majesties, I will be
at Uprising and will gladly accept any and all largesse that the
populace has for Them.  I am camping in the Royal Encampment and will
be on site Wednesday morning thru Sunday morning.

Please include a slip of paper with all pertinent information as to
who, what and whatever else you may think important with your gifts.

Thank you.

Respectfully in Service To the Crowns of Artemisia,
HE Sheelaegh mac Cathail