[Artemisia] worst farm jobs

Brian Johnson brynjolfr.ulfhedthinn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 11:12:26 CDT 2008

Been there, done that.  Only time I ever had to do it was for a heifer's first calf, too.  Every time she had a contraction, I thought my arm was going to be crushed.

Lord Godwin FitzGilbert de Strigoil <archergodwin at cableone.net> wrote:
  ... pulling corrugates at the head and end of a field, .... with an old hoe.

... several 15-20 acre fields....

Or

Be elbow deep in a cow's behind turning a breech calf.... of which you just can't
shower the smell off you sufficient enough for a date later that evening.... or
at least so said my girlfriend at the time;)

They have fancy long plastic gloves now a days ;)

Godwin