[Artemisia] worst farm jobs

Brian Johnson brynjolfr.ulfhedthinn at yahoo.com
Tue Jun 17 11:40:55 CDT 2008

I'd actually like to go into the merits of harnessing the methane released from animal fecal matter and using it for power.  Have heard stories, have experienced the light-headedness and almost succumbing to, but don't actually know what it would take to actually harness that energy supply.  Especially since methane is one of the supposed reasons that there is so much global warming.

  Brynki

Allen Hall <earlalan at srv.net> wrote:

> How about cleaning a LARGE barn with a full winters deposits with a
> shovel and wheel barrow.
> Guillaume

Oh the joy? Cow or pig? I've done both.....hmmm, now will the discussion
will go off onto the relative "merit" of individual animal.....fragrences.
LoL!

Alan