[Artemisia] Period Tablesettings class at Uprising...

B Wolf idahobrad at cableone.net
Tue Jun 17 14:49:37 CDT 2008

A couple of people have asked me if I truly mean $8 for the handout for the
Period Tablesettings class on Friday.  Yes I do, because it is a full-color
14 page handout in a protective folder.  I'd offer them cheaper, but I just
finished up making the color copies today and my cost was right at
$8/handout.

I look forward to seeing everyone at Uprising!

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA  Baron of Arn Hold
(Brad Wolf)
Do not anger a bard, for thy name is silly, and scans to Greensleeves.