[Artemisia] worst farm jobs

Godwin archergodwin at cableone.net
Tue Jun 17 15:53:39 CDT 2008

>  Depends.  I've done that many times for a sow and her litter of squeelie
little buggers.  Wind kept blowing the windows closed and I got a bit light
headed from the methane building up.  We used shovels and pitch forks and had to
walk each load out to the manure spreader.  Later, that manure was spread on the
hay fields so we got to enjoy that particular stench for WEEKS!

>  Brynki

I've smelled only one thing worse than pigs..... chickens!

Never worked in one thank G_d, but there used to be about 3 to 5 large coups down
by Hagerman years ago, enough to literally gag you when you drove by.

Godwin

PS: Know why a chicken coupe only has 2 doors?
'Cause if it had 4 doors, it would be a chicken sedan... ;)