[Artemisia] Paging Baron Niccolo

Jerry Shaeffer jerryshaef at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 19 12:05:31 CDT 2008

Your Excellency,

Pardon the spelling of your name, I am but an unletter poor landless Euro trash.  However, I desperately seek your help, with sacred knowledge that ONLY you can provide.

The Tables game called "Queen's Game?", that you taught us.  Unfortunately, in my zeal to teach others, I gave away EVERY copy of the rules that I had.  My encrouching feeblemindedness has caused me to forget how to play this game.  Could you please assist me in remember the rules?

Also, desperately looking for period card decks, and ESP. 40 card Italian decks in a period style.  I would like also to find a fairly easy to read Tarot deck that doesn't look TOO occulty for the mundanes in a public demo.  If you know of a decent dealer or place I could purchase these item, you would be my Champion, Saviour, and Generally All Around Top Drawer Kind of Guy.

Personal email is: jerryshaef at yahoo.com, unless you wish to make this information public.

Thank you very much,

Baron Tor von Butterberg, OP
6th Baron of Arn Hold
Jerry Shaeffer
"Who cares what people think?" - George Gallup
"Of course, that's in my job description." - Sweeny Todd