[Artemisia] Households

Sarah Natividad sarah.natividad at gmail.com
Sat Jun 21 13:02:16 CDT 2008

Wow, I didn't realize it was that simple.  I thought you had to do paperwork
or something to form a household.

Anyone in/around Loch Salann want to belong to a household tentatively named
Casa Portuguesa ("Portuguese House", yeah it's boring)?  You don't have to
be Portuguese or have a Portuguese persona.  The only requirement is that
you have to praise either my garb or my cooking. :)

Now, can anyone give me details about this "camping event" that's scheduled
for July 19?  Is this the same thing as the Tournament of Chivalry that was
in Sage Advice?  Because it seems like it's more of a day event rather than
a camping event.

And I need to talk to a herald.

Obrigada,
Lianor