[Artemisia] Uprising photos

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Sun Jun 22 23:35:33 CDT 2008

Greetings all,
As you begin to recover from the fantastic time you had at Uprising, I'd
like to request that if you have any pictures (particularly of any of the
armored combat), please post them in a public place such as one of the
several free picture-sharing web services (flickr, photobucket, yahoo
photos, etc...) and share the location here on the aerie, or alternatively
you may email them to me at kenandmindy (at) cableone (dot) net, and I'll
see that they're posted.
Ostensibly my goal is to have some of them posted on the Uprising webpage.
-Marcello

Checked by AVG.
7:52 AM