[Artemisia] Uprising photos

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 11:52:34 CDT 2008

Having gotten home, eaten, tried catching up on being away for a week,
and then finding myself asleep... Marcello beat me to the request.
But to add on to it, people can (and I would appreciate it if they
would) send pictures directly to me. While the Uprising web site is
about to go under major revisions, it might as well have pictures,
stories, etc. of the grand events that took place this year.

Conchobhar (BoTE & Uprising webmaster)