[Artemisia] worst farm jobs

Mike Bradley connor.mac.michil at gmail.com
Mon Jun 23 19:27:15 CDT 2008

On Mon, Jun 23, 2008 at 6:14 PM, S CLEMENGER <sclemenger at msn.com> wrote:

> Which would be considered to be what????? I just double-checked my memory by
> clicking on the "home page" for the list, and there is NOTHING there to
> indicate what is or is not considered "on topic."
> --Maire

Quick bit of advice, in general, sniping at or arguing with a list
owner is a non-prudent course of action.

Now, to answer the question, "on topic" is really whatever Yumitori
says it is.  Which, on many occasions he has generally outlined as
"things relating to Artemisia and the SCA". Medieval history,
craftwork, etc.; event announcements, weather for events, etc.; quick
on-topic examples. Crappy summer jobs, not so much.

Conchobhar