[Artemisia] sad news

WLLIAM DEBATES wdebates at msn.com
Tue Jun 24 03:27:15 CDT 2008

I'm sorry to say but I have some sad news.  I'm a little slow in passing this on.  For those who new Master Mishca (sorry about the spelling), he passed away on May 26th from injuries sustained from a motorcycle accident.  I didn't think till now that some Artemisians knew him.  Tournements at Celtic will be done as a memorial to him.  Please accept my apologies for a slow response.

Guillaume au Bon Cuer
  "Suddenly I realized the power I held. The power to rule. To make the
  world grovel at my feet."
  http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/<http://www.girlgeniusonline.com/>

  Geocaching - the most fun you can have with 12 billion dollars worth
  of military hardware (without getting to blow anything up).
  http://www.geocaching.com/<http://www.geocaching.com/>