[Artemisia] Uprising....

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 08:51:46 CDT 2008

Okay, so now that most of us have had a few days to recover and wash laundry, I thought I'd introduce a new topic, and hopefully generate some discussion.....I'll even go first in answering!

What was your favorite part of Uprising this year? (or parts)

While I thought the lovely, clean showers and the presence of not one, but two, ice cream trucks on site were nothing short of proof of divine intervention, I think I most appreciated having the chance to come out early and help with site cleanup and helping Mst. Juliana build the brick bread ovens (the bread was very good, by the way!).  And seeing all of the "family" I only see once or twice a year.

What about the rest of you?

--Maire