[Artemisia] Uprising....

rcfaevans at comcast.net rcfaevans at comcast.net
Thu Jun 26 09:14:53 CDT 2008

I like just about everything about Uprising, but the three things that stand out in my mind (in no particular order):

Shooting with Artemisia's finest on the archery range
Fighting around the urbanite walls: a whole new dimension to melee combat
Bardstock!  What a great way to get the 'flavor' of our Society!

Ryryd

From: "S CLEMENGER" <sclemenger at msn.com>