[Artemisia] Uprising....

Lady Flora lady_flora at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 09:50:42 CDT 2008

It is so difficult to single out any particular favorite part.  My mind is
filled with WONDERFUL images and moments that I hope I can capture in time
for many many years in my memory.  But I agree with Ryryd that Bardstock was
fabulous!  It was well run and relaxed and gave all us bards a chance to
share our rehearsals and efforts.  I hope it becomes a tradition that will
continue.  Thank you to Lord Raven and HG Sean for organizing it and making
it happen.
Oh yes, and I enjoyed the siege cooking competition tremendously.  Hats off
to HE Mistress Casamira for putting it together.  By the way, did you know
that my team won?  *giggle*
So, two of the areas in the SCA in which I have an interest were
spotlighted.  Who cold ask for anything more?
Thank you, 1000 Eyes, for a wonderful event!
Lady Flora of Heronton