[Artemisia] Uprising....

Laurlee Harbig loreann at midrivers.com
Thu Jun 26 16:44:09 CDT 2008

My favorite part??? hmmmm....

Yes, I agree...Bardstock was great. I'm really not talented myself but I
love to watch, maybe someday.

Another was the tail end of Saturday's Court. My very first event was
Whipping Winds so Mir and Terrell have a very special place in my heart. I
have heard story upon story about how hard Terrell fights so for him to
start the knighting process was a joy. We (M'Lady Sophia and myself) had a
chance to to say our 'good-byes' to them the next morning. He was tired but
all smiles, it was all well deserved.

So I think I can speak from all of Drachenfeld when I say...."Yay Terrell!"

God Bless all here...    Lady Enneleyn Lilje