[Artemisia] Uprising....

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Jun 26 19:00:15 CDT 2008

Don't laugh.  Playing with my youngest at his first real war (watching Baron Braden teach him SCA archery, standing teaching him the joy of service by helping waterbearers, explaining the nuances of 'court').

Hooking up with everybody again (Fortunately my modern job has hired me an intern that I can turn over some workload to at some point after he gets trained up).

Being in a position to stand squire again.

Shopping for a giftie for my housemate ... and finding something he would like.

oh ... the ice cream truck was a definite bonus!!!

Cheers

Malkin
Jo (Georgia L.) Foster Never knock on Death's door.Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that. I don't want to set the world on fire, I'm just trying to light a candle.