[Artemisia] Uprising....

S CLEMENGER sclemenger at msn.com
Thu Jun 26 20:44:37 CDT 2008

----- Original Message -----
From: "Lady Flora" <lady_flora at msn.com>
Sent: Thursday, June 26, 2008 8:50 AM
Subject: Re: [Artemisia] Uprising....

> Oh yes, and I enjoyed the siege cooking competition tremendously.  Hats
> off
> to HE Mistress Casamira for putting it together.  By the way, did you know
> that my team won?  *giggle*

Ohmygoodness, how could I possibly have forgotten the Siege Cooking
Competition???!? My brain must still be stunned by the variety and tastiness
of all those dishes! We had 3 teams compete, folks, and each team managed an
amazing 8 dishes in their allotted time! We have a LOT of outstanding,
dedicated and creative cooks in our kingdom! yummmm....I'll be a judge again
for that sort of thing ANY day! :o)
--Maire