[Artemisia] Insurrection (missed event notice)

Kingdom of Artemisia Sage Advice Newsletter koasageadvice at gmail.com
Thu Jun 26 22:57:34 CDT 2008

Good Cousins,

Please take note of the following posting.  The Event Notice for
Insurrection was missed by me, your Chronicler therefore did not get put in
the July issue of the Sage Advice.  I can't give an adequate reason why it
got missed, I just don't know.  Because of my error I am posting it here for
the Event Steward.  Thank you for your time.

YIS
Teresa

***********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

*Insurrection II – Provincial Installation*

* *

*The insurrection has been suppressed! Our loyalty to the Crown of Artemisia
has not gone unnoticed and is now being rewarded. We invite you to join with
us in celebration as we are elevated to the status of the Province of
Arrows' Flight. Prepare to attend a grand tournament, a magnificent display
of the might of the valiant fighters of Artemisia, followed by a bountiful
feast held September 20th.*

* *

*Activities will include Pas D'armes for the heavy fighters, rapier
scenarios, archery and youth combat. We'll not limit our activities to the
fighting arts but we will have an Arts and Sciences competition as well as
classes for all ages and youth activities.*

* *

*The site will once again be Willow Park, 9800 West 8570 North in Lehi,
Utah. It will open at Noon on Friday, September 19th and close Sunday,
September 21st at 11 AM. Take your best route to I-15 Exit 279 and go West
on Main Street. Follow Main Street until you reach Willow Park Road and then
turn Right. Follow Willow Park Road until it ends at 8800 North and turning
left will put you at the entrance of Willow Park.*

* *

*Site fees will be $15 for the weekend and $10 for a day trip. Youth under
15 years will be charged half price and under 5 are free. A family cap of
$40 will apply as well as the $3 non-member surcharge. Make checks payable
to the Shire of Arrow's Flight, SCA, Inc.*

* *

*Fires are allowed in designated fire pits only. Pets are welcome, but must
be leashed or properly enclosed. The site is officially dry but will be
discreetly damp for responsible persons of legal age.*

* *

*Further details on the feast and activities will be announced as they are
available on the Arrows' Flight website and posted to the various e-lists.*

* *

*If you are interested in merchanting, please contact THL Ellisif Sleggja at
801-221-8247.*

* *

*Questions should be directed to the Event Stewards.*

* *

*Event Stewards:*

*Rodrigo de Castilla Leon, 801-318-9678, email alexra69 at msn.com*

*Kristine the Killer Rabbit, 801-400-2346, email kristinela at yahoo.com*