[Artemisia] Uprising....

LYNETTE STUMPP pandabr_28 at msn.com
Fri Jun 27 15:01:08 CDT 2008

Thanks to one and all for letting us know what you loved and enjoyed about Uprising this year. It is always gratifying to hear that people enjoyed themselves.

I would also like to hear about anything that you did not like. Suggestions to change things and improve things are always welcome. Each and every suggestion we receive is read and considered. Those suggestions help us to keep trying to improve the event each year. If you do not feel comfortable stating what you did not like or making suggestions on the list, you can email me privately at pandabr_28 at msn.com

Again, thanks for all your input and suggestions. The Barony looks forward to seeing all of you again next year!

YIS,
Baroness Antoinette

P.S. Please feel free to post this to other lists that you think would be appropriate.