[Artemisia] Bardstock, Uprising and More

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 15:12:48 CDT 2008

First I would liek to thank everyone who helped make Bardstock happen it was awesome!

Uprising was great, we should do it again next year.

I have created a mailing list on Yahoo for those artemisians interested in the Bardic Arts, I have some ideas as to how to make this fun and interesting. Please join if you are so inclined.