[Artemisia] What's happening at TOC

ravenmacleod at comcast.net ravenmacleod at comcast.net
Fri Jun 27 18:08:05 CDT 2008

What is there to do at TOC

So some people may be wondering what there is for them to do at the Tournament of Chivalry in Loch Salann on the 19th.

The tournament itself has been discussed in detail so I’ll set that aside for later

There will be an Arts and Sciences Competition, the subject being Banners and Banner making.

There will be an all day Bardic where people may come an sing and listen to the Bardic Arts.

There are a few roundtable classes set up where people may sit and discuss the various arts and sciences with like minded individuals.

There rapier fighters have something enjoyable planned (I blame Donya Rowan and Lady Kira).

There is talk of a Boccee game or two. As well as some other events that will prove to be entertaining to say the very least.

In there evening dinner is a “bring you own picnic” style dinner there is also planned a pot luck dessert; we ask that those people so inclined to do so bring something to share for this.

Additionally this is a chance to show the public all about the things we do, I am confident that there will be fun had by all.

http://www.loch-salann.org/toc.html

--
Raven MacLeod
Esquire

En fides abunde virtus, en virtus abunde fides.

If people knew how hard I worked to gain my mastery, it wouldn't seem so wonderful after all. --Michelangelo