[Artemisia] Uprising spiders

Bruce Padget bapadget at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 18:19:33 CDT 2008

On Fri, Jun 27, 2008 at 11:36 AM, Reuben and Arwen <reuben_arwen at yahoo.com>
wrote:

> I had a three month fiasco from a bad spider bite at work this past year.
>  I used to be okay with spiders, but now I'm not :(  The spiders at the site
> look like harmless field spiders to me.  No?  Name of spray please?  Spray
> is okay with Duke Alan & Co.?  If these spides are harmless, I'd rather not
> spray them.  Esther

As it happens, I had been pondering the idea of a wild moonlight Tarantella
dance, for both prevention and cure of spider bites.  (Really, that's what
the dance was for.  Any similarity to forbidden dionysian rites was purely
coincidental. Honest.)

Perhaps we should have a midnight Tarantella next year.  Purely for public
health reasons, of course.

Regards,
Niccolo
bapadget at gmail.com

(If you're curious about Tarantella, check our alessandrabelloni.com.  Ms.
Belloni is pretty much single-handedly reviving the Tarantella tradition.
If you think only mid-eastern personae get to indulge in insane percussion,
check our her book/DVD set, _Rhythm is the  Cure_.)