[Artemisia] Uprising

kyria thalia kyria.thalia at gmail.com
Fri Jun 27 23:52:59 CDT 2008

As a little more than a rank newbie (only slightly smelly now, I fancy,
having been an active member for slightly over a year), Uprising was the
first big event I've ever attended.  I was very impressed over all, and I
have to say my favorite parts were

   - attending Sir Thorvald's knighting, as a young heavy fighter who spent
   the first decade of life planning to be a knight of the Round Table when she
   grew up.
   - taking classes.
   - visiting with the League of York and seeing all their lovely pavilions
   and period tents.
   - meeting LOTS of new, wonderfully interesting people.

I thank ye all for the great experience.

Salutations,
Grainne Dhonn of Sentinel's Keep