[Artemisia] Blatant Commercial Plug

Ken and Mindy Wilson kenandmindy at cableone.net
Sat Jun 28 13:10:37 CDT 2008

Greetings all,
I was doing a little rooting around on the net, and I came across an image
in the public domain, a period illustration of a lady arming a knight or
warrior. I thought it was a pretty good illustration for a t-shirt, but
didn’t have a real good application for it. That is, until I noticed the
peacock in the tree above the warrior. Then it seemed clear that it was
destined to become an Uprising t-shirt. A little bit of photoshop work, and
presto:
http://www.cafepress.com/brokenrock/5710781
Note that this is *in no way* an 'official' Uprising product. It's done by
me, for my own purposes. Any profits from sale of this shirt will be used to
keep my cafepress shop open.
-Marcello

Internal Virus Database is out-of-date.
Checked by AVG.