[Artemisia] Period Table Settings

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 29 14:24:52 CDT 2008

Many, many years ago, I made a table cloth that was the populace badge of
that kingdom. Then I chose tableware that was clear glass. Everything,
candlesticks, goblets, even the flatware handles were clear glass. It was a
neat look!
I need to do something like that again with a badge or device.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

You know you're entering a bachelor pad when the tenant prefaces the
appearance, not with "It's the maid's day off," but with "Don't pet the fur
in the corner. It's not an animal."

Checked by AVG.
7:42 PM