[Artemisia] Youth activities at ToC

Rachael Emborg rachael.emborg at gmail.com
Mon Jun 30 13:34:03 CDT 2008

On 6/30/08, Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah <zemlar at yahoo.com> wrote:

> [...]

Onora is planning some youth activities of the non-combat type. We do not
have a Youth Combat marshal in the Barony, so we do not have activities
scheduled in that area.  If anyone who is a Youth Combat marshal is planning
to attend and are willing to run a tournament, please contact THL Raven and
let him know.

Thanks,
Thea