No subject

Wed Jun 25 10:40:14 CDT 2008

Make your best route to I-70 towards Grand Junction. Take exit 37 South ont=
o I-70B into Clifton At the second light, take a left and go over the over =
pass. At the third light turn right onto D Road. Continue down D Road to th=
e second light and turn left, follow that down to the bridge. The site is j=
ust before the bridge on the left. Look for the Signs.
=A0
Event Description:=20
=A0
Fighters polish your helms and attend your armor.=A0 Prepare for War Season=
.=A0 We will have all the fighting and fencing that you can stand.=A0 We ho=
pe to have fighters from neighboring baronies in both the Outlands and Arte=
misia.=A0 If we are successful, this could turn into a real war.=A0 We will=
 also have a quest and classes for noncombatants.=A0 The tentative schedule=
 is as follows:
=A0
Saturday October 4th
The schedule is subject to change at the whim of the crown
Armored Combat
9:30 am or following opening court- Armor inspections/List Opens
10:00am- Tourney weapons of choice double or single elimination
11:00am =96 Snowball tourney
12:30pm- Melees-Open field
2:00pm- Melees-Forest Battle
4:00pm- Other Melee Scenarios/Orc ball
=A0
Rapier Combat
9:30 am or following opening court- Armor inspections/List Opens
10:00am- Snowball Tourney
11:00am =96 Melees-Forest Battle
12:30pm- Melees-Open field
2:00pm- Drawn Weapon=92s Tourney
4:00pm- Tourney weapons of choice double or single elimination or round rob=
in
=A0
Classes
10:00am- basic Middle Eastern drumming
11:00am- scribal arts
12:00pm-lunch
1:00pm-water bearing/MOL
2:00pm-card weaving
3:00pm-basic Middle Eastern drumming and dancing=20
4:00pm-heraldry-basic emblazoning
5:00pm-Middle eastern costume and dance
=A0
Quest:
The quest will begin at 10:00am and run until 3:00pm
=A0
Site Fees: $10.00=0A=0A=0A