No subject

Wed Jun 25 10:40:14 CDT 2008

mozzerela cheese at home, to SCA 101 for the new player, there is something
for everyone at Collegium.  At $6/head that feeds you lunch and crash space
available in Arn Hold, there is no reason for anyone to miss out on such an
amazing day.
The biggest complaint I forsee is that there are too many great classes
going on at once, so bring your friends and share your notes.

See you there!

-Braden

Baron K. Braden von Sobernheim, OL,OP,GA
(Brad Wolf)
If stupidity is a disease, your case appears to be malignant.
But don't worry, I've heard that the cure is easily administered via a
delicate process involving a baseball bat...