[Artemisia] wolgemut

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah zemlar at yahoo.com
Sat Mar 1 12:32:13 CST 2008

http://www.wolgemut.net/

that is the website of the band you were asking about
in the trailer.  You can buy their music through the
web site I think.  Danza is a very good one, I
purchased it about five estrellas ago.  It was a good
thing I burned it to my computer because I wore the
original out.

Also, if you are on myspace, they have a page there
with songs you can listen to.  They also have several
performance recorded to you tube that you can see on
the web.

Zafirah Tahreer Bint Al Riyah
MKA: Erika Andrach

http://www.myspace.com/zaphyrrah

"It is better to die on your feet than to live on your knees"