[Artemisia] RIP Gary Gygax

Catriona A. Morganosa catriona_a_morganosa at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 5 09:02:17 CST 2008

Order of the Stick did "A Brief Tribute" to him. I love that comic.

We currently online game with a guy playtesting the 4.0 rules. He's drinking
buddies with Keith Baker, author of the Ebberon Campaign Setting. We had a
question about a rule recently, and Galen said, "Hey, I asked Keith about
your question and he said X". Then our DM mentioned Galen drinks with Keith
Baker and our little jaws met the floor.

Stâpanâ Catriona Morganosa, OP

"They can gnaw a man in half in 30 seconds."
"Ew! Who times that?"

Checked by AVG Free Edition.
8:35 AM