[Artemisia] [LochSalann] Loch Salann Baronial A & S Championship

Richard & Florence Evans rcfaevans at Comcast.net
Sun Mar 9 22:04:34 CDT 2008

Hmmm . . . I meant to say ALCOHOLIC beverage . . .

Anna
  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Richard & Florence Evans
  To: LochSalann at yahoogroups.com ; artemisia at lists.gallowglass.org
  Cc: Sean Oppenheimer ; HL Raven MacLeod ; Jennet
  Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2008 8:42 PM
  Subject: [LochSalann] Loch Salann Baronial A & S Championship

  Attention all artisans entering their work in the Loch Salann Baronial A & S Championship on Saturday:

  I have been notified by an entrant that her entry contains an alcohol beverage. Since the site is DRY, I am in the process of arranging for judging outside of the event.

  IF ANYONE ELSE HAS AN ENTRY (BREWING OR ANY OTHER CATEGORY) WHICH CONTAINS AN ALCOHOLIC BEVERAGE, PLEASE NOTIFY ME BY 6 PM MONDAY NIGHT!!!

  Thanks for your cooperation.

  Lady Anna de Brabant
  MoAS, BLS
  801-568-7794(no calls after 9 pm)
  rcfaevans at comcast.net

  __._,_.___

  Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe Visit Your Group
  Only on Yahoo!
  World of Star Wars

  Meet fans, watch

  videos & more.