[Artemisia] Off topic (Upcoming film Production)

TEARLGRA at aol.com TEARLGRA at aol.com
Tue Mar 11 09:05:52 CDT 2008

Greetings Artemisians,

    Please forgive my intrusion on the list, but I  thought perhaps this
might be of interest to some of you.

There is an upcoming Independent (Low budget, which usually =no budget)  film
production starting in April,  by Ritual Pictures, that is set in the  1400's
northern Europe.

    The story follows the conflict of the An over  Zealous Priest of Catholic
church vs the  small community of "pagans" he  was sent to convert and
purify. The Priest has his own little "Inquisition"  going on, until one day the
community fights back.

    Please note, this is not an Anti-Catholic story,  but rather a tale of
the conflict the local community leaders face as they try  to keep their people
safe from a Fanatic.

    The Producer and director of the film is a local  Author and Special
effect artist from Ogden, Russ Adams. Russ has had the  privilege to work with the
likes of  Jonny Depp, Angelina Jolie and Sandra  Bullock, to name a few. You
can see some of his work at www (dot) escape-design  (dot) com/pp.html.

    As I stated above, this is a very low budget  project, but has potential
to actually sell and be seen. So we are looking for  volunteers to come out
and be a part of the fun. We are looking for actors,  extra's, costumes and
props.
    If you would be willing to work on the film, or  lend the use of garb and
or props (i.e. weapons, set dressing, etc...), there  will be compensation on
the back end of the film once it is sold. Contracts will  be signed.

    If you are interested, Auditions will be held this  Saturday, 9 AM to 4
PM at:
    640 N. Main
North SLC  84050

You may also contact Russ at 801-452-5536 for more  details.