[Artemisia] Partial Coronation Report

Jackman-Brink, Julia Julia.Jackman-Brink at mso.umt.edu
Tue Mar 11 09:42:21 CDT 2008

Well, since I haven't seen anything as yet...I am going to apologize for
not having a full report, I was only able to jot down detailed stuff
during TRM Gareth and Sorcha's Final Court, but here is that
information.  (Hopefully someone else will pop in with the details from
TRM Reinmar and Albreda's first courts...) Here goes...

Master Thomas de Beaumont - Court Barony

Mistress Kelwyn Ratslayer - Court Barony

(Thomas and Kelwyn received the coronets that Sorcha and Richard were
given when they received THEIR baronies. Very cool.)

Baron Adne was inducted into the Order of the Laurel. J YEA!!

Sir Richard of Annesley - Queen's Confidence

Landsgraf Sagan von Osten See - Kings' Councilor

Viscountess Courtney Cesearia Almy - Kings' Councilor

Count Ralph Bigod - Kings' Councilor

Duke Basil der Drache - Kings' Councilor

HL Elisif Slejggia - Queen's Confidence

HE Katya - Queen's Confidence

Lord David of the Crosswinds - Queen's Confidence

Lady Kadrina - Queen's Confidence

Countess Tianna - Queen's Confidence

Count Timmur - Queen's Confidence

Lord Vidar Bowbreaker - was thanked for being Queen's Champion.

Lady Gwendolyn (Otherhill) - Made a presentation of a stained glass
piece to HRM Gareth (HRM Sorcha received hers earlier in the year.)

Very nice piece btw...

The Ladies in Waiting and of the Bedchamber we all brought forward and
thanked. They each received a limited edition photo print of an English
house with swans swimming in the foreground.

The Royal Guard was called forward and thanked. They received a sweet
bundle (goodies!)...and when TRM realized they had "Much more", they
released to rest into the assembled crowd.

In closing, the Griffin of Artemisia was given to Sir Richard of
Annesley.

Afternoon Champions' Tourneys!!

===============================

Rapier Champion: Don Azir de Lucera

King's Champion: Qadi Dahoud

Queen's Champion: Lord Vidar Bowbreaker

Stuff that I remember from TRM Reinmar & Albreda's Court....

Lord Stephan Schwartzwald - Pelican (in a very nice ceremony...and there
were A LOT of Pelicans present.)

Lady Sheelaigh (Twae Linnes) - Court Barony

Again, I'm sorry I don't have all the evening's Court activities, but
this is probably OK for those Court Junkies out there. J

YIS,

Juliana