[Artemisia] Defenders

Georgia Foster jo_foster81 at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 13 08:41:29 CDT 2008

It was my intention to be at Defender on Saturday.

I am also a member of the Patriot Guard Riders (PGR).  For those who may remember, 8 soldiers were killed on Monday March 10th.  One of them, SSG David Julian, was from Evanston, WY.  PGR has been asked to escort him home, and that will most likely be on Saturday.  PGR will also stand guard at his funeral next week.  As much as I would love to be at Defender, I will be bringing a soldier home one last time.

in service

Malkin

Jo (Georgia L.) Foster

Never knock on Death's door.
Ring the doorbell and run ... he hates that.