[Artemisia] classes for Uprising

Kristine Mann fishbrat at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 19 12:57:06 CDT 2008

Greetings to every one. I have some plans for Uprising
classes.

Gardeners/Herbalist There will be a round table on
Friday afternoon from 2-4 Bring plants, seeds, and
information. Share your extras with the group. Be
prepared to listen to others, and talk about your
plants.
Please, Please, Please don't bring anything considered
a noxious weed, or anything that might harm horses, or
other live stalk.
 There will also be a class track for cooking, and
possibly a siege kitchen.
 I would like to get a track of belly dance classes
going. 1. stretches and exercises 2. hips 3. arms and
posing. 4. zills, canes, and veils 5. combinations 6.
dancing around a fire 7. proper garb
 I would like to see at least 3 Archery classes. 1
basic how to. 2. combat Archery. 3. arrow making.
 Needle work, period clothing, calligraphy, heraldry,
pattern adjustment and fit, and anything else that
fits into our time frame will be welcome.
 I will also expect the heavy fighters and rapier to
have some classes as well.
 Viscountess Lynn will be setting the schedule.
Contact her for times.
 I would also like to be contacted as well. If you
have any comments, or suggestions, please contact me.
Lady Mairsile Kendrick
A&S Officer for the Barony of 1000 Eyes