[Artemisia] classes for Uprising

Dawn Tavares dtavares1 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 21 10:00:13 CDT 2008

Would anyone be interested in a class on period vs. modern roses? I'm thinking folk in the central and northern parts of the kingdom are still early enough in the planting season....
I've also seen some interest on the kingdom needlework guild list for my class on detached buttonhole stitch as used in stumpwork.

Will any of the White Scarves be teaching aspects of cut-n-thrust? I know the more experienced duelists down here are *very* interested in that style.

I myself am always interested in classes on rediscovered needlework techniques, tailoring, and anything to do with Spanish/Portuguese history.

Aurora de Portugal
BLS