[Artemisia] Classes for Uprising

John D Gibson scjdgibson at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 18:55:14 CDT 2008

Personally I would like to Challenge all the White Scarves of Artemisia to
teach a class related to Rapier at Uprising.  Since the figting will be
primary done by 2pm, that leaves a wonderful amount of time for classes in
the art of rapier.  I have it on great authority, such classes will be
scheduled so not to conflict with each other or Rapier combat.  So for all
of the Rapier fighters of Artemisia, as well as myself, I beg the Dons and
Dona's to teach us!
Thanks,

John Gilson
Rapier Marshal 1000 Eyes